It’s that time of year again! BookBlogWriMo 2016! for a little more about this wonderful time of year, please visit this year’s host post from The Perks of Being a Book Girl! This year will be a fun one. I’m going to be tacking on a Thirty Days of Thanks (in no particular order importance-wise.) For how, here’s the list of prompts from our host! If you want to sign up, you can at any point this month. Just head over to THIS POST to sign up and Gracie will add your blog link to her list.
1. Introduce your blog/What have you been up to since BookBlogWriMo 2015?
2. What are some of your favorite book blogs, booktubers, bookstagram, and podcasts?
3. What is your favorite blog meme and why?
4. Why did you start blogging?
5. What is something that you want to improve about your blog?
6. Borrowing books v. buying books
7. What would you put on your Christmas book list?
8. What are your book peeves?
9. How do you feel about annotating books?
10. #TopTenOnTheTenth – Top ten posts that you have posted
11. What is the most romantic line you have read?
12. #SwoonWorthySaturday – What character are you swooning over?
13. Where do you get your books from?
14. #MotivationMonday- What is the most inspirational book that have you read?
15. #TackyTuesday – What the tackiest plot or line you ever read?
16. #WomanCrushWednesday – Who is your favorite heroine?
17. #ThrowbackThursday -What was your favorite book growing up?
18. What book events are you most anticipating?
19. Favorite book adaptations?
20. #SobbingSunday – What book made you cry?
21. #MaleCrushMonday- Who is your favorite male character?
22. #Top2Tuesday – What’s your top two OTP?
23. Book Confessions – What book sins have you committed?
24. What three authors are you most thankful for?
25. Favorite cover Friday – What’s your favorite book cover?
26. #ScandalousSaturday – What forbidden love was your favorite to read about?
27. Extra! Extra! How do you get your book news? (goodreads, blogs, epicreads, etc)
28. #MotivationMonday – What author inspires you the most?
29. #TransformationTuesday – What book character went though the biggest transformation?
30. What are you planning for your blog for 2017?