Better late than never, right? ;P
My favorite male character? This is an easy one: Ponyboy from The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. He’s a noble and loving character who doesn’t match the rest of his group. Every time I read this book, I feel the same pull toward him that I have since my very first read in 5th grade.
Favorite pairs are as follows:
- Xander and Skye in Never Let You Fall/Never Let You Go by Michele G Miller (the third book is an upcoming edit! I’m so excited.)
- Hunter and Morgan in the Sweep series by Cate Tiernan (this is only the first set of books in one book that I’ve linked. The whole series is a great one to check out!)
I’ve committed very few book sins, most notable being dog-earing pages and skimming pages to finish a book I wasn’t terribly into.
I am thankful for all of the authors who share their words with me. If I were to pick three today who have impacted me in some way, I’d have to go with:
- Michele G Miller – For those who have followed me for a while, took a peek at my other pages on this blog, or know me personally, then you know why Michele is someone I am thankful for. She took a chance on me a couple years ago and asked me to edit her books. Since then, at least seven books later, she’s become a great friend, an inspiration, and a great partner. Her books always bring me to a new place, and it’s been amazing watching her grow over the last few years.
- Lindy Zart – There is not a single Zart book that I don’t jump on to read before release. Her books have made their way onto my blog in one way or another. There’s a little something for everyone and every mood. I enjoy reading through all of her literary endeavors and being friends with her on Facebook. Zartian for life.
- J.K. Rowling – I grew up with the world of Harry Potter. I looked forward to every book release and then the movies. I still love to escape to Hogwarts and the Ministry of Magic, turning the pages like it’s my first time reading the books again.
My favorite cover right now is that of Paper Planes and Other Things We Lost by Michele G Miller and Mindy Hayes.
N/A. I haven’t really read anything with a forbidden love, at least nothing that stands out.
I tend to just travel the internet and see what’s going on. I receive emails from various authors and book blogs, follow pages on Facebook, and generally try to keep an eye out on what may come across my path. It’s worth noting that I am fairly passive in my book news searching, though. If it falls into my lap, I’m aware, otherwise I’m too busy to keep up-to-date.
See favorite authors response from above.
Haha, I tried thinking of this for quite some time and in my sleepy haze all I could think about is Ginny Weasley through the Harry Potter series. Her transformation from first book to last is incredible, and she was always one of my favorite characters.
I want to continue working on this blog, improving and enhancing what I have. I will be working toward a more scheduled approach at posting here. I also plan on launching more information regarding my editing services. In general, I want to read more and take more time away from life outside and go on more literary adventures.
This year’s BookBlogWriMo was hosted by The Perks of Being a Book Girl.
Thirty Days of Thanks – Day 21 onward.
I am thankful for easy bedtimes, a lit tree, hot cocoa during cold weather, having a job, soft tissues, pictures, music, my husband and little one, shoe boxes filled with memories, and my family and friends.